Support, assistance, comments,
Click Help in the module title area
of any QuestionPoint page to view online help. Help appears in a
separate window so you can view help and QuestionPoint pages together.
- Type a text string in the search box and click Find to
find help topics that contain the text string.
- Click Contents to view the table of contents
of online help.
The Contact Support form
Note: When you submit the Contact Support
form, you receive a response within 24 hours, Monday–Friday.
To request assistance or send a comment or suggestion:
- Click Support in
the module title area of any QuestionPoint system page to go to
the Contact Support form.
- Change or add information in the Name, Institution Name, Institution
(OCLC) Symbol, E-mail, and Phone fields to help support staff contact
- Click the Purpose of your message button
that best describes your need.
- Type your question, request, or comment in
the box. Provide as much information as you can to help support
- Click the Submit button.
sends the form and displays the My QuestionPoint page.
Additional support methods
service provider, your first line of support.
Or contact OCLC support staff:
- Telephone: 1-800-848-5800 (USA) or +1-614-793-8682
- Hours of OCLC telephone support: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, U.S.
Eastern time, Monday-Friday