Find active KB
records to update
If you are a KB editor, you have several ways to find
active records that you may need to update.
You can search for a record by its ID number (if you
know it) to go directly to the record. You can search by the ID
number of the KB record or the ID number of the original question
on which the record is based.
KB records by ID number
You can browse records with a Required Update Date, records
with a partial addendum, or all active records.
- For the Folder browse criteria:
- Select Update
Required to find records that contain a Required Update Date.
Update Date field
- Select With Partial Addendum to find records
that contain a partial addendum.
- Select Active to find all active records.
- For Knowledge Base, uncheck the boxes for the KBs that you
do not wish to update.
- In the browse results, the latest records appear at the top
of the list. If you selected Update Required, click
the heading of the Required Update Date column
if you want to move the records with the earliest date to the top
of the list to help you process them first.
You can browse records added by you to see if any of
your active records need to be updated.
my KB records
- In the browse results, click the heading of the Status column
once to move records that have Active status to the top of the list.
- Look in the KB column to see which records were added to the
KB for which you are an editor.