Comments? (Help us improve documentation and online help)
To help you decide quickly if you want to read a document, an information table is included at the top of many documents on the QuestionPoint web site. This table may contain the following information:
||Which QuestionPoint roles is the document intended to serve? If a primary and secondary audience are indicated, the document is intended to serve the primary audience but the secondary audience may also find it useful.
||Which QuestionPoint subscription types is the document intended to serve?
What type of document is it?
- Overview: A general description of a concept or function.
- Procedure: Instructions for performing a task.
- Reference: Information consulted frequently to perform a task.
- Checklist: A guide through the steps of a process.
- Worksheet: A tool for making decisions or gathering information needed for a task.
||What can you do after you complete the document?
||Which other documents supplement the document?
||When was the document last changed?