View my KB privileges
To view your KB privileges:
- Click the Home link
in the black bar at the top of any QuestionPoint page.
displays the My QuestionPoint page.
- Click the Settings menu link under the Home tab.
displays the View/Change My Settings page.
- View the Account Privileges for Knowledge
- The Global KB is listed as QP
Global Reference Network KB.
- Any other KBs listed are local KBs.
- Contact your institution administrator if you need to request
changes to your KB privileges.
Abilities of the KB privileges
The following table describes the abilities of the KB
- Search active records
- Copy or forward active records to answer questions
- Browse all records
||All the abilities of View KB privileges plus:
||All the abilities of Add/Submit privileges plus:
- Edit inactive records
- Activate inactive records
- Update active records
||All the abilities of Edit KB privileges plus:
records from the KB