View patron survey
Note: The following information pertains
to internal patron survey reports. For information about patron
survey options, including external patron survey forms, see
If you create internal patron survey forms, you can view
reports in the Administration module that summarize and list the
responses to the surveys.
To view reports of patron survey responses:
- Select Administration in
the Select Service drop-down list.
displays the Create New Librarian Account page.
- Click the Surveys link below the Institution tab.
displays the Institution's Survey Report page.
The Statistics: All Surveys report is included
on the page.
- To view another report, select a report in the Reports drop-down
- Statistics. The number of times
that each answer was selected for each multiple-choice survey question.
You can view statistics for all surveys, chat surveys only, or ask
- Comments. The comments that patrons provided
in survey responses.
- Surveys. The answers selected and the comments
provided in each survey response. You can view all surveys, chat
surveys only, or ask surveys only.
- To limit the report by date, select a date limit in the Limit
- All (default, not limited
- Day: single day (Enter the same date in both
- Day: range of days (Enter a different date
in each Day box.)
- Month (Select a month and a year.)
- Year (Select a year.)
- Click the Search button.
displays the selected report on the Institution's
Survey Report page.
the Question ID for a comment or response in these
reports to view the related Full Question in a separate window.