Update global routing
You can update (change) the global routing information
for a question that you referred to the Global Network. This lets
you provide new or revised information for the library that answers
Note: Your updated information does
not send the question to a different library. However, if a library
rejects the question after you update the information, QuestionPoint
uses the new information to automatically refer the question to another
To update global routing information:
- Go to the Full Question.
- Click the Update Routing Information link.
displays the Update Global Question Routing Information page.
- Optional: You can click either of the following
buttons at any time if necessary:
- Click Reset to
begin again to change the information about the question.
- Click Cancel to cancel your changes and return
to the Full Question.
- Click the Full Question View link to view
all information about the question in a separate window. Resize
and position the window as needed.
- Change the global routing information for the question as
- Type the reason for your update in the Comments box.
- Click the Update button.
- Updates the information
- Displays the Full Question
- Sends a notice of your changes to the library that received
the question. The notice goes to the library's Alert E-mail
address (Profile > Institution Services > Contact > Alert