in a list
You can quickly assign unassigned questions to librarians.
You must be a QuestionPoint institution administrator
or ask administrator to assign questions.
To assign the unassigned questions in a list:
- Go to a list of unassigned questions.
- Click the check box for each question on
the current page of the list that you want to assign to the same
Click the check box at
the bottom of the page if you want to assign all the questions on
the page to the same librarian.
not view a Full Question while you are clicking check boxes. If
you do, any checks are cleared when you return to the list. Skip
any questions for which you want to view the Full Question and return
to them later.
- In the Assign To drop-down list at the bottom of the page,
select the librarian to whom you want to assign
the selected questions and click the arrow.
number of questions currently assigned to each librarian appears
in parentheses following the librarian's name.
confirms your assignment and redisplays a page of remaining unassigned
questions in the list. No questions are listed if there are no unassigned
questions on the page.
- If unassigned questions remain on the page, repeat steps 2–3
if you want to assign additional questions.
- When you finish assigning questions on the page, go to another
page (if any) of the list and repeat steps 2–4 if you want
to assign additional questions.
- Stop when there are no more questions on any page of the list
that you want to assign without viewing the individual Full Questions.
QuestionPoint sends a notification e-mail message to
the assigned librarian for each question that you assigned.